skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Welcome to the Williams' Blog!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Haircut?
Mom and Dad are trying to avoid cutting my hair even though it gets in my eyes.
Grandma Karen bought me some clips and so did mom.
Love,
Lydia
1 comment:
Lindsay
said...
Too cute! I like the clips Lydia!
January 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Smile~
Miss Lydia
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
▼
January
(7)
I love my teddy bear from Grandma Karen!
Just playing around....
I can finally sit up in my rocker!
Haircut?
New High Chair
Lydia is 5 months old today!
The Williams'
About Me
The Williams'
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Too cute! I like the clips Lydia!
Post a Comment