

We spent the week of July 15th-19th in Okoboji on our first official family vacation. We stayed at Bridges Bay Waterpark Resort. Very nice! We had a great time....Caitlyn & Lydia had a blast at the waterpark and in the pool. I think it may be an annual vacation spot. The first night we ordered pizza and here is a pic of
Lydia eatting on the bed. Lydia also found entertainment in the hotel room by standing in front on the Air Conditioning unit.....working on the run-way look, model?

Then she thought she would change the filter....what can I say she is a busy little girl and was in "new territory" and had to check out everything!



We spent one day at Arnold's Park. Lydia went on her first carousel ride with Tom & Caitlyn. Lydia and I watched Tom & Caitlyn on the rest of the rides. Tom didn't feel so "hot" by the end of the night....couldn't keep up with Caitlyn or Lydia I guess?!





No comments:
Post a Comment